Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:54:28 +0200

> Von: "Bertrand Garrigues" <address@hidden>
>
> I have made some progress on the Automake migration. The targets that
> were not functionnal yet (namely make install, uninstall, check, dist,
> distcheck) are now completed.

Your project looks great!  On a first run, I did not detect any errors.
I'm working on a swider testing.

> I've pushed a new branch (called 'automake') on groff's git
> repository. To test it:
>
> git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/groff.git
> git checkout automake
> ./bootstrap
> mkdir build
> cd build
> ../configure
> make -j

With `bootstrap' a `README.git' is generated.  That would be a good
documentation point for your testing information.  Also some information
for extending information from so far Makefile.in.  More about using
`automake' and `autoconf' for future enhancements.

Bernd Warken