Re: [Groff] X in \A'X' isn't ignored - bug report?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] X in \A'X' isn't ignored - bug report?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:28:29 +0200 (CEST)

>   <standard input>:5: missing `]'
>   <standard input>:5: invalid component `a' in composite glyph name

Well, the parsing for `\[...]' happens before feeding the data to
\A'...', IIRC.

> Is this a general parser problem, i haven't looked yet..

I wouldn't call it a `general parser problem'.  Basically, you can't
generate `\[' programmatically, as far as I can see.  If you ever get
this warning, it's an error in the input.

> Should i open a bug report?

Probably yes, but it's rather a documentation thing IMHO.