Re: [Groff] Request for Code Submission Review and Integration [bug #447

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Request for Code Submission Review and Integration [bug #44784]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 00:32:29 +0200

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Jun 04 2015 at 07:23:14 AM, Peter Bray <address@hidden> wrote:
> All,
>
> With _many_ thanks to Dave, who proofread all the comments and text
> associated with the patch submission, an updated patch file has been
> attached to  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44784>:
>
> file #34156:  with-compatibility-wrappers-revision-1.patch
>
> All the comments supplied by Dave in a private email have been
> implemented, and the suggested unification of concept naming in the
> comments and text has been implemented, hopefully they will pass
> muster.
>
> The code changes are quite small, and now with the commentary and text
> improved, is any one willing to review the code changes?

I've reviewed the code and made some tests on my Linux distro (checking
all the options of --with-compatibility-wrappers), and it works fine.
If nobody has any remark on this patch I'll commit it for you in a few
days (I'll just add a change log and a few words in the NEWS file).

Regards,

--
Bertrand Garrigues