[Groff] I added section name to man-pages names

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] I added section name to man-pages names
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 14:41:25 +0200

The renaming of man-pages such as groff.1.man works, but has
bugs.  The newly named man-pages is installed as groff.1.1, which
is accepted by man, groffer, make install, make uninstall.

This error is therefore not a real bug, but is quite ugly and
may hit some external man programs.

Unfortunately  I do not have time during the next week or longer.

So I would be very glad, if someone could help and fix this bug,
maybe in top-source/Makefile.am.

Bernd Warken