Re: [Groff] recursive subdirectory search in GROFF_TMAC_PATH

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] recursive subdirectory search in GROFF_TMAC_PATH
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 16:35:53 +0200

P.S.:

i wrote:
 |Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
 ||Do you actually know the kpathsea library?  Without this library, TeX
 ||file management would be a nightmare.  And kpathsea works on all major
 ||platforms and is very mature.

My "all too hardwired and restricted, and then scattered at the
same time" didn't refer to that library, but to groff.  Sorry for
not being clear.

And also, because it was the second time that you did that
i wanted to add that i'm not only (practically) a vegetarian but
also never used an airplane in my conscious life, nor will i ever
do so easily, for example.  Recalling the thread with Karl Berry
i said that i personally would allow Mr. Stallman to use an
airplane to go from city to city, so that is more than i am
allowing myself.  I think that was clear back then.  I see no
reason that a Gnu should be afraid of me.
Ciao,

--steffen