[Groff] psfig With groff

From: Henry McGilton
Subject: [Groff] psfig With groff
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:46:42 -0700

I’m trying to determine whether or not psfig can be used with groff.

Pretty much all of the back and forth about groff is a decade old, and
doesn’t really answer the simple question of whether groff supports
psfig.

I see that James Clark mentions that psfig is not being supported
going forward, but does that apply to groff support of psfig, meaning,
have the various parts of the \X (in-line pass through) been modified
to support psfig?

For what it’s worth, I have a Mac version of psfig that compiles and
builds clean on Mac OS X.    I went through all the compiler warnings
and errors and fixed all of them.

    Many Thanks,

        . . . . . . . .    Henry