Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:29:59 +0100

John Gardner <address@hidden> wrote:
 |> even though massive amount of *manpower* has been put in this
 |<https://github.com/Alhadis/language-roff/issues/3> for Atom (a text editor
 |which is built using web technologies: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc). I

Yes, i've looked at that after you mentioned it first.  Indeed
a DOM structure and model-view-controller with editing and
displaying that beast is surely almost optimum, from wherever you
look at it.  Yet :), i'm afraid that is nothing for me, i tend to
have a load average of 0.00 on my laptop, and anything else makes
me nervous.  (Pretty old generation.)
Ciao,

--steffen