Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:33:46 +1100

Eh, that's a good point, actually. Not to mention the name is a little
misleading in sounding like a replica of `nroff`.

I'll probably split it into two modules, one called "roff" that provides
the "lower-level" functionality I described, and another called "man-pages"
that uses it for easy/obvious manpage generation.