Re: [Groff] grops:signatur.eps:15: not an integer

From: Robert Thorsby
Subject: Re: [Groff] grops:signatur.eps:15: not an integer
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:05:48 +1000

On 30/09/17 01:47:53, mikkel meinike wrote:
Thanks for leading me on the right track Robert Thorsby for pointing my attention to the BeginData line

Now that I have retired I no longer feel a compelling urge to take the credit for the work of others. It was actually Keith who pointed you in the direction of the erring BeginData line -- my contribution was surplussage.

Robert