[groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 00:24:38 +0100

Hi all groffers,

I now have full access to GNU's ftp, and I have generated a release
1.22.3.rc1.  The target is to stabilize this version before generating
an official 1.22.4.  If you think there are some important fixes that
must be passed (I haven't reviewed the Savannah bug list for a while,
I'll check in the next days) please feel free to comment on this list.

If I'm not mistaken Peter intends to release a new version of 'mom', and
perhaps Deri would like to release his business charts macro package?

If you find an issue please indicate which system you are running and
provide an example or test file so that I could try to reproduce the
bug.

The 1.22.3.rc1 version can be downloaded here:
https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/groff/.  To build it and install it:

  mkdir build
  cd build
  ../configure
  make -j
  sudo make install

To uninstall it just do 'make uninstall'.  You can also download and
build the 1.22.3.rc1 from git:

  git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/groff.git
  cd groff
  git checkout 1.22.3.rc1
  ./bootstrap
  mkdir build
  cd build
  ../configure
  make -j
  sudo make install

Thanks in advance to all volunteers that can take some time to test.

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues