Re: [groff] Maintainer out of bounds

From: Bjarni Ingi Gislason
Subject: Re: [groff] Maintainer out of bounds
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 19:13:56 +0000

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 09:49:36AM +0100, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi,

[...]
> I think it's the trackers_spamscore SQL table, and
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/tree/frontend/php/siteadmin/spamlist.php#n49
> is one bit of code that will zero a user's spam score.  Though I don't
> know how that's reached in the UI.

  So the project admins or site admins should fix my spam scores by
using this script (or another?).

##

  The bug tracker uses the software "Savane 3.3" (shown on the last
line on the webpage "savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff").

  Some explanation about correcting spam scores is in the software
"savane", file "update/3.0/08.add-the-spamfight-recipe.pl":

Site administrators have a specific interface that will allow them to
check if spam reports against a user were legitimate and will be able
to take necessary actions accordingly (like banning account used to
spam or to maliciously report as spam perfectly valid content).

It is also possible to project admins and site admins to unflag
content, which means they can reset the spam score of some content if
they think there is a mistake.

--
Bjarni I. Gislason