Re: [groff] 01/04: grn(1): Make options discussion a section.

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [groff] 01/04: grn(1): Make options discussion a section.
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:09:10 -0500

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi Branden,
>
> Can you try and spend time halving the amount you write, otherwise I
> suspect the length puts off other contributors.  :-)

When I don my editor's hat, I agree with Ralph.  However, as a
contributor to and avid reader of the list, I have to say that the
length isn't putting me off.  That would only happen if nothing
useful were being said, which is never the case.

While I'm at it, thanks, Branden, for tackling the current bout of
groff housecleaning.  Much needed, and very much appreciated.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca