Fwd: preconv generates a good unicode escape but groff can't find specia

From: Filip Banák
Subject: Fwd: preconv generates a good unicode escape but groff can't find special character
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 21:23:54 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Od: Filip Banák <filip.banak.62@gmail.com>
Date: ne 6. 12. 2020, 21:01
Subject: Re: preconv generates a good unicode escape but groff can't find
special character
To: <peter@schaffter.ca>

Okay, I absolutely do not understand this, but fail.mom is the fail that
shows the error. Yet now when I created a new file, test.mom, it works
flawlessly.

And it is not just the 'č' character that is failing there are some more,
but everyone works suddenly in the test.mom attachment. But I did try to
create a new file before and it was not working.

So I really  do not know what the deal is, but as long as it works I will
just rewrite the file, it was just a test file.

Thanks.