Re: problem with mm macros

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: problem with mm macros
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:00:58 -0500

Thanks, Tadziu!  I've attached your patch to
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57034.

Andreas and Robert, are the other issues you noted in this thread
manifestations of the same problem, or separate problems?  I'm not at
all an mm user so don't know the expected behavior, but from the
descriptions, it sounds like at least the .LT problem Robert reported
is something different.

Would you two mind opening new bugs in our bug tracker
(http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff&func=additem) to document
these problems if they're different from 57034?  You can submit bug
reports here without creating an account.