Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 21:10:13 +1000 (AEST)

On Tue, 11 May 2021, Micha? Kruszewski wrote:

I normally just use .FG to title my code listings.

But in such case you need to modify the "Lifg" dynamically.
What is more, you increase the register 'Fg' counter on listings.

When a write a paper, I treat a small isting as one of my figures when it is embedded in the text and am happy for such things to happen. For large listing, I put them in the Appendix.

And what about the list of figures?
Does it become list of figures and listings?

Yes.

If you want to separate them, then you will have to do what you propose.

- Damian

Thanks - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer