Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 17:48:36 +0200

Hi Dave,

there used to be a good tradition to collect these things in a dedicated
directory aptly named contrib.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to collect macros of this kind (and previous
contributions to this list) in a contrib directory? Then they could be
made available to everybody without causing too much headache for the
maintainers of the source code and accompanying documentation.

Just my 2 cents,

Oliver.