Re: Groff examples repository

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: Groff examples repository
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:23:50 +1000

> Since John Gardner will (rightly) insist that examples of mdoc(7) code are
> nothing more than mere examples of roff(7) code

To quote Heisenberg: *"You're goddamn right."* ;-)

The Groff examples repository is now available on the web at
> https://froude.eu/groff

Feel free to plunder my stupid macro package for anything you consider
worth sharing:

https://github.com/Alhadis/Mono

When copy+pasting from the macro package, be aware that many internal
registers and strings use names containing ASCII control characters, which
mightn't be visible in your browser/editor. Specifically, ^B, ^C, ^E, ^F, ^G,
^?.