Re: deroff availability

From: Laurens Kils-Hütten
Subject: Re: deroff availability
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 07:16:55 +0200

Am Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 03:47:31AM +0000 schrieb DJ Chase:
> Does anyone know how I could get a copy of deroff(1) on my machine
> (Fedora Linux 36)? It’s not in the repos — or seemingly any Linux repos
> for that matter — and I can’t seem to find the source for it.

The Arch Linux User Repository (AUR) is a valuable source here.

I found https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/deroff
which in turn points to http://www.moria.de/~michael/deroff/
et voilà!

That said, I was facing the same problem on my Arch system, and will try to
compile deroff from the sources, now.

Cheers,

lkh

--