Re: Small error in install-font from Peter Schaffter

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: Re: Small error in install-font from Peter Schaffter
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:17:01 +0100

Hi Peter,
Thanks for taking the time to test it out.

Yes, you are right with your comment.
The only advantage it has is to reduce file size.
if you don't embed the font in the pdf and still want it to be correctly
rendered on a machine where the correct fonts are installed.
I often empty the download file in the devpdf so they don't get embedded.

Kind regards
Wim Stockman