Re: Viewing PDFs. (Was: Happy new Sun)

From: Lennart Jablonka
Subject: Re: Viewing PDFs. (Was: Happy new Sun)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 04:37:37 +0000

Quoth G. Branden Robinson:
And...  But ok you are the maintainer and can do whatever you
want, and break downstream people any way you like,

Stop whining.  You sound like humm.

At the risk of implying that there are people that do complain in that way, I want to distance myself from excessive complaints that do not have associated relativization (albeit perhaps not easily understood by the reader of text email) like a hyperbolic choice of words.

Btw, from my perspective, Branden and Alejandro, both of you seem to be doing a very fine job.