Re: Wanted: your historical me(7) documents

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Wanted: your historical me(7) documents
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:13:00 +0000

Hi Dave,

> Even the draft above from Ralph, who champions brevity above all else,

Lies!  Correctness is one of several things which I'd rank higher.  :-)

> Perhaps Ralph will have ideas for tightening it further without losing
> information.

Anyone for a round of golf?

I don't know if this is correct, I just played with the words.

    On typesetting devices,
    because the e (me) macro package's line length
    is now set by the device description,
    it has changed from 6i to 6.5i.
    papersize.tmac can override this,
    e.g. troff(1)'s ā€˜-dpaper=a4lā€™,