groff

Re: Why does groff require psutils?

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: Why does groff require psutils?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 17:35:09 +0100

Hi all,

following up on my previous email I'd like to test the attached patch
(replace_psselect.patch) with groff, but am uncertain how to trigger
the patched code path.

If I read src/preproc/html/html.am correctly then pre-html.cpp is
compiled into pre-grohtml. I'm uncertain how pre-grohtml is invoked
in a common groff pipeline or can be invoked manually for testing
purposes.

Anyone willing to share some insights or ideas?

Best
Alexis