grub-devel

Re: Is TODO list up to date?

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Is TODO list up to date?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:15:43 +0200

chaac <address@hidden> writes:

> I might have some interest to help coding grub2, so I was wondering
> where I could best put my skills. Is TODO list up to date?

It is quite up to date.  Multiboot has been implemented for a big
part, but some things still need to be done for multiboot AFAIK.  All
other items on the TODO list are not worked on yet (well, I am working
a bit on normal mode, but feel free to work on that if you want to).
But if you think something else is missing you can work on that too,
after discussing that here.

Please tell us what you will work on to avoid that people are doing
double work.

Thanks,
Marco