grub-devel

Re: [patch] Dynamic Loader Bugs

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: [patch] Dynamic Loader Bugs
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:13:48 +0200

On Friday 15 October 2004 12:51, Marco Gerards wrote:
> I really hope these two patches can be applied ASAP.  AFAIK
> assignment papers are not required for bug fixes like these.  Okuji,
> am I right about this and can I apply this patch?

They are required even for bug fixes. Copyright is independent of the
purpose of text.

You may apply one of the bug fixes if you are in a hurry, but don't
apply all of them. This is related to the number of changed lines.

Another way is to fix the same problems yourself without using his
patch.

Okuji