grub-devel

Re: iterate return values

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: iterate return values
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:43:26 +0100

On Friday 04 February 2005 21:04, Marco Gerards wrote:
> The changelog is fine for me, but please don't send it in as a patch.

For me, it is fine to include ChangeLog entries in a patch. What is
wrong?

> This looks like a tab, please don't use tabs.  I hope you can fix it
> if that is the case and the same for the rest of the patch, if the
> same happened there.

Hmmh, I think I use tabs, too. Should I stop using tabs inside GRUB? In
the past, tabs were prefered, because using only spaces enlarged the
source code and the network bandwidth was extremely narrow. Nowadays,
these reasons are not effective any longer.

Okuji