grub-devel

Re: menu entry editor

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: menu entry editor
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:45:42 +0000

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have committed the first version of a menu entry editor right now.
> Please test it and say whether you like it or not.

That is really nice!  I am really happy to see this. :)

If it is possible, I will try to test this before I go to FOSDEM next
week...

> Next, I'm going to add some important but missing commands (such as
> timeout). Once this is done, I will be able to use GRUB 2 in my
> laptop. :)

The timeout might be a problem with grub-emu.  Just like the key
support, but I see you have worked on this so it might be fixed now.
I found this out last week and I will try to produce a nice bug
report.

Thanks,
Marco