grub-devel

Re: Apple partition map bug

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: Apple partition map bug
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:25:43 -0500

On Jun 27, 2005, at 3:40 AM, Marco Gerards wrote:

Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

On Jun 21, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Marco Gerards wrote:

You can always use the raw disk, in which case it will be detected as
iso9660.  So in this case:

foo (cd)/
instead of:
foo (cd,0)/

I assume you're implying tab-completion here. I just want a command to
list all partitions on the CD. It seems there is no such command?
Tab-completion feels awkward for this...

No, what I mean is that the CDROM can be accessed directly without
using partitions.

For listing disks and partitions you can use the ls command, IIRC.

ls lists *all* the devices present. This output overflows the screen and there is no scrollback. Hence, this is not useful to me.

-Hollis