[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:04:44 -0400
On Jul 24, 2005, at 2:44 PM, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
I have mostly implemented grub-install as a shell script. I just
from GRUB Legacy then adapted it to GRUB 2. This script is much
GRUB 2, because grub-setup handles most things.
Great! This is something we still need to do on PowerPC before grub2 is
It has one remaining issue, and I'm not sure what is appropriate for
Since the core image in GRUB 2 is generated dynamically, it is
specify what modules should be included in it. When the user uses
grub-install, I believe that they should be automatically determined.
Is there a reason not to add all modules all the time?
- grub-install, Yoshinori K. Okuji, 2005/07/24
- Re: grub-install,
Hollis Blanchard <=
- Re: grub-install, Hollis Blanchard, 2005/07/25
- Re: grub-install, Marco Gerards, 2005/07/25
- Re: grub-install, Yoshinori K. Okuji, 2005/07/25
- Re: grub-install, Vincent Pelletier, 2005/07/26
- Re: grub-install, Yoshinori K. Okuji, 2005/07/26