grub-devel

VESA Bios Extension support for i386 kernel added.

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: VESA Bios Extension support for i386 kernel added.
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:44:18 +0300

Hi,

I have committed VESA Bios Extension support to i386 kernel.

Without other stuff it is not useful, but when my flu goes away I will
cleanup my frame buffer code and commit that too.

We probably need to discuss more about how to implement common graphics
mode operations with all targets platforms. But I will get back when I
can think more reasonably :)

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen