Re: Automatic backup with grub

From: E Leibovich
Subject: Re: Automatic backup with grub
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

As I'm planning to use it as a recovery console I
prefer loading linux won't be dependable of loading
windows, but that it'll be loaded on its on each week
or each 10 boots. It seems to me that grub requires a
very small patch in order to make partitionX loaded 10
times and then to go back to default - am I correct?