grub-devel

RE: Roboot's BOF

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Roboot's BOF
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:51:53 -0400

Hello!
Stefan, Eric, when I saw the earlier message, to which that you Stefan made
your contribution I was about to bring to the list's, and of course Eric's
attention your OpenBIOS project at www.openbios.org . Now seeing that you have
done so, I am going to call it a coincidence. And also comment that like minds
do think alike.

Yes, Eric, you should indeed in your spare time, do look at the items hosted on
the OpenBIOS project pages, they make for an interesting application of the
Forth language to the world of the BIOS and its methods.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
---