grub-devel

64-bit cleanup

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: 64-bit cleanup
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:05:44 +0200

I've checked in a huge patch to support 64-bit disk addressing. I modified a
lot of code. I also tested it a bit, but I'd appreciate if you can test it
more.

My change is still not sufficient for filesystems. There are so many
32-bit/64-bit, signed/unsigned mixtures in filesystem code, so we need to
refactor the implementations very carefully (in particular, fshelp).

As this part can be improved gradually, I leave this code as it is for now,
and I will work on something else next.

Okuji