grub-devel

RE: GRUB EFI x64?

From: Mao, Bibo
Subject: RE: GRUB EFI x64?
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:13:14 +0800

Now I am working on this, there mainly are two points: one is to convert ELF64
into PE32+, the other is call convention, Windows x64 efi call convention is
different with that of System V. When x64 grub calls boot time service, there
should be parameter conversion.

Now I have some other work to do, the process is slow.

Thanks
Bibo,mao