Re: update-grub2 patch

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: update-grub2 patch
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:48:39 +0200

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 03:31:16PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > You should avoid ! in test. Use else instead.
> Earlier when I read the portability document I was pointed to, I found:
>   "You may use `!' with `test', but not with `if'"
> Are you sure this change is required?

Well, since this is just one line, I fixed it.

Attached new patch fixes all three problems ('which', 'test !' and 'test -z|-n')
and also adds code in to enable gfxterm when the unicode font is
found in /boot/grub.

Let me know if everything is ok now..

Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.