Incomplete file listing with reiserfs partition

From: Antoine Cellerier
Subject: Incomplete file listing with reiserfs partition
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:30:04 +0100

I've been trying to use grub2 with a reiserfs partition and noticed that
it couldn't find all my files and folders. nyu and marco_g on IRC
suggested that I send a small test case. So here it comes.

The attached disk-image.bz2 file is a 100 MB reiserfs partition with
folders 1, 2, 3, etc up to 199. When listing the folders in grub-emu
using ls (hd1)/ it only lists folders up to 163.

  grub> ls (hd1)/164
  error: file not found

Thanks for your help,

(Looks like the first version of the email with the attached diskimage
didn't make it, so here it is: . It's only 57KB

Antoine Cellerier