grub-devel

Re: Grub Change HELP

From: gilberto
Subject: Re: Grub Change HELP
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:10:44 -0200 (BRST)

Hi, comunity of GNU Linux, Robert please see my idea about my problem:
This file is builtins.c line 3974 more less. I add more commands.
I set variable localiza to adress 0x000ffa17 , I am not sure but I think
the function  grub_sprintf, read the menu.lst if it is true I made the
condicional expression to verify the variable localiza, depend of the
value if read menu.lst or menu2.lst this form I can load the linux gnu
system or other system. Depended of the value of the variable localiza. It
is correct???

  localiza=0x000ffa17;
  grub_printf ("Endereço de 0x000ffa17\"contem= %d\"... ", *localiza);
  if ( *localiza == 0 )
  grub_sprintf (config_filename, "%s%s", prefix, "/menu.lst");
  else
  grub_sprintf (config_filename, "%s%s", prefix, "/menuw.lst");

Regards
Gilberto
FeniX Linux