grub-devel

Re: New developer available :)

From: walt
Subject: Re: New developer available :)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:43:31 -0700

Collin Gregory wrote:
Hello everyone,

My name is Greg and i'm a french developper. I'm very interested in
helping for the grub 2 development. My skills are C++ , C and assembly,
i'm using linux for 6 years now and i'm sure i can help, if you would
agree to !...

Hi Greg,

I have an idea for your consideration.  I'm using grub4dos because
grub2 won't (yet) boot a floppy image or chainload Vista's bootmgr.
If you would merge those functions from grub4dos into grub2 I'd be
grateful.