grub-devel

Re: [OT] made a blog post about grub 1.96+20080724

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: [OT] made a blog post about grub 1.96+20080724
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:19:10 -0500

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 02:22 +0530, shirish wrote:

> My whole idea of making the blog post was simply this :-

OK, maybe I was unclear, but my point was that advertizing your blogs in
this list is not a good idea.  I'm not an administrator or moderator,
it's just my opinion based on common sense.

If you have something to say, please say that in a post to the list and
let others discuss your ideas by posting replies, not amendments to your
words on your site.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin