grub-devel

Re: Help with Grub2

From: BandiPat
Subject: Re: Help with Grub2
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 11:11:37 -0500

Felix Zielcke wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 01.02.2009, 10:05 -0500 schrieb BandiPat:
Ok, thanks for the suggestion and I do wish it had been that easy, but I still get the grub rescue prompt only. If I try to do "insmod normal", I get "error: out of partition".

Here is my lsmod results:

xfs         1

What exact grub2 version do you use? There was a bug with out of
partition and XFS but that should be fixed since months.

Using the 1.96 stable release presently which is suppose to support xfs now, isn't it? If there is another version available, please send it to me or point me to it.

Thanks,
Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v5.4--Linux 2.6.27---