grub-devel

Re: Server outage?

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Server outage?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:23:15 -0400

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Gregg Levine <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
> Something odd is going on here. All of a sudden I am only seeing
> messages to the Grub-Devel list for my Google Mail account. And
> absolutely none for my regular ISP managed e-mail address.
>
> To add to the confusion, starting sometime yesterday the site who
> manages (did manage?) the deliver of messages from non-subscribers to
> Bug-Grub also started non responding.
>
> Basically the list management portal at
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel doesn't want to
> respond to my requests to display itself.
> -----
> Gregg C Levine address@hidden
> "This signature was once found posting rude
>  messages in English in the Moscow subway."

Hello!
More now. I've finally gotten to the site and it believes that there
have been problems delivering e-mail to my primary address, and
naturally it's set the bounce score to that of 2.0 out of a possible
5.0.

I don't see why this would happen, outside of the usual antics. Can
the List Owner spend a few minutes with his console and reset things?

-----