grub-devel

Re: precision formatting in grub_printf

From: Deepak Vankadaru
Subject: Re: precision formatting in grub_printf
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:08:25 +0530

Hi,

There was a redundant piece of code in the diff file I sent earlier. I have removed it and prepared another patch file. I am attaching the same. Please use this one instead.

Following is the changelog.

Changelog
:
2008-08-17  Deepak Vankadaru  <address@hidden>

       Support for precision formatting in grub_printf

       * kern/misc.c: modified grub_vsprintf to parse and handle precision formatting

Thanks
Deepak

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:19:44PM +0530, Deepak Vankadaru wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have completed the copyright assignment procedure. Just a reminder.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the reminder.  Could you please include a ChangeLog entry?

--
Robert Millan