grub-devel

Google Summer of Code 2009

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:41:39 +0900

Hi all,

I would like to know if anybody wants to be a mentor in this year for Google
SoC. If none, I must tell Karl (the coordinator of the GNU participation to
SoC) to get rid of the link to GRUB. Otherwise, I would like to help the
preparation of ideas. In order to make a good list, one or more mentors are
required for such a discussion, because mentors might not be able to support
all kinds of ideas, so a list of ideas must be tweaked, based on their
interest and skills.

For convenience, I will be on the IRC channel for some hours today.

Regards,
Okuji