grub-devel

Re: grub2 and network boot

From: phcoder
Subject: Re: grub2 and network boot
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:32:15 +0200

Etherboot. Also I applied for a gsoc project for implementing complete TCP/IP in grub2
Dallas Clement wrote:
Unfortunately, my motherboard does not support PXE boot.  It's a Via
C7 (i686) mini-ITX board.  Grub2 was working really great for me, I
just need to be able to either TFTP or NFS boot to 1) ease development
2) provide a firmware recovery mechanism

Migrating to U-Boot seems like overkill.  Do you guys have any other
recommendations?

Thanks,
Dallas