Re: how to boot Xen Dom0 in Grub2 SVN trunk

From: uzer cheg
Subject: Re: how to boot Xen Dom0 in Grub2 SVN trunk
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:48:03 +0300

Thank you for advice.
It's certainly what I planned to do tomorrow.
Vladimir, I'm going to test Grub2 on mu Xserve is case of successful Xen Dom0 on Bios PC.

As I see posted modmem.diff and posted before efiboot.diff both contains patches for loader/i386/multiboot.c
Which code is actual for my EFI testing purpose?

Thank you in advance, usercheg.