grub-devel

Re: Patch to compile boot.img properly on OSX

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Patch to compile boot.img properly on OSX
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 01:37:33 -0400

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 11:14 +0200, Yves Blusseau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pavel, is it ok to commit the patch so we can generate boot.img from
> OSX ? (using L_ label as far as i remember).

repository with separate branches for every patch.

I'll need to do that or write an explanation why I won't do it.  At the
moment, I don't have time for either of that.

I don't think it would be a good idea to commit a patch if there is a
pending request for action and no approvals, especially since it was a
request for testing.

Besides, this patch only fixes one file.  We have several images that
need the same treatment.  Also, the problem with lnxboot.S spilled into
the build system.  This will need to be cleaned up as well.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin