Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)

From: Bean
Subject: Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:19:40 +0800

BTW, I've fixed a small problem as indicated bty pxwpxw from ubuntu
forum. Previously to test Colin's patch, I enable double buffer
support for EFI, but now it's not needed anymore. The latest menu
branch disable double buffer for EFI.

The demo should be working on EFI now, I add menu_efi.cfg in the resource file:

The following modules should be added when generating grub.efi:
coreui loadcfg menutest gfxmenu textmenu

gitgrub home:
my fork page: