Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)

From: Peter Cros
Subject: Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 23:03:34 +1100

Demo auto scrolling runs  OK on apple efi but some comments  -

Problem with different scaling between Text and Graphic mode on 1920x1200,
text loses the bottom  7th widget selection possibility.

I seem to expect an initial visible focussed panel indication, instead of having to hit N to see it. Perhaps that is irrelevant at this stage.

Posted pictures on ubuntuforms to show Text versus Gfx.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Bean <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Michal Suchanek <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2009/10/3 Bean <address@hidden>:
>> Hi,
>> Update:
>> Add auto scrolling support, view port would be adjusted automatically
>> to show the current node. In the demo, there are five horizontal
>> widgets, total length exceed that of the screen, using 'N' and 'P' to
>> navigating between anchors, and you can see the hidden widget would
>> scroll into view automatically, ESC to exit the demo.
> Hello,
> Do you have an update of the sample configuration for menu test?
> The old sample reports "class not found".

It's at:
Download it again and replace the files.

gitgrub home:
my fork page:

Cros (pxw)