success booting hdt.c32 module with memdisk

From: J. Bakshi
Subject: success booting hdt.c32 module with memdisk
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:20:00 +0530

Hello list,

Finally I got success booting hdt.c32 module ( hdt = hardware detection tool)
with the latest floppy image released by hdt team. hdt.c32 is a syslinux
module. As per their suggestion the following config works for me from usb

menuentry HDT {
linux16 /memdisk
initrd16 /<hdt_floppy_image>

Though it would be nice to see grub's power to directly load syslinux module
like this one :-)

HDT is really a must to have collection in the tool collection. It does not
need to load an OS to collect info of your H/W. you can know more from