grub-devel

Re: Roadmap for LUA support in GRUB

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Roadmap for LUA support in GRUB
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:11:48 +0800

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> And as they have two revision system, this make
>> it difficult to track previous bug. For example, it's hard to tell
>> which revision of grub-extra can compile with which main stream
>> revision.
> It's always latest-to-latest. And it's how it's done in Debian.

Hi,

Consider this problem. I've made some patch on LUA that uses
experimental feature. I can't commit it to grub-extra as it would
break the building of grub-pc, I can't commit to my branch either as
LUA is not in it, so where do I commit the patch ?

--
Bean

My repository: https://launchpad.net/burg
Document: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burg