Re: gettext: commands/*

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: gettext: commands/*
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:21:40 +0000

Because gettextizze and fix old strings is a bit confusing (for review
and tracking the changes, etc.) I've prepared a patch that should fix
some strings from the help in commands/* . Find attached. I will prepare
a Changelog for this patch tomorrow.

Once commands/* has the correct strings (or better ones) I will proceed
to gettextizze.

On Dec/08/2009, Vladimir '??-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:

> I've spotted some messages which may be unclear.

Thanks for the review. Can you check the patch again? Capitalizations
and full stops should be fine. Added something in some messages.

Carles Pina i Estany